Memorandum of Understanding between the International University Travnik and the European University-Republic of Macedonia
Through the continuing of further development of the immediate academic relations with universities from the region of Western Balkans based on the strategic internationalization which is oriented towards teaching and scientific research objectives of Rector of IUT, the Academician, Prof. Dr Ibrahim Jusufranić, which, in accordance with the conclusions of the Senate of IUT, its further methodological shaping are getting also from the signed Memorandum of Understanding with the European University-Republic of Macedonia from Skopje, Macedonia as of 17.07.2017.
On behalf of the state higher education institutions European University-Republic of Macedonia, a Memorandum was signed by Rector, Prof. dr. Lidija Naumovska and on behalf of IUT, the signature on this document was placed by Academician, Rector, Prof. Dr Ibrahim Jusufranić.
The international scientific cooperation will be shaped through the implementation of joint research cooperation of scientific interest to both sides; exchange of experience between the Faculty members; exchange of publications and books, along with other scientific literature; exchange of academic staff and students as well as the joint organization of scientific events.
In details, universities expressed their consent for organizing and developing forms of mutual cooperation, within the available legal framework in the following areas:
– First cycle (undergraduate), specialist, second cycle (postgraduate) and third cycle (doctoral) study programs;
– Joint degree and Double degree study programs;
– Joint work in professional and scientific projects, mutually participate in counseling, workshops and other professional and academic meetings organized by the universities;
– Organizing and participating in research conferences, symposia and seminars at the invitation of the party;
– Exchange of teachers and assistants, and mutual exchange of students on the first cycle (undergraduate), specialist, second cycle (postgraduate) and third cycle (doctoral) study programs;
– Research and professional work of students within existing institutions;
– Exchange of experience in organizing educational and scientific work;
– Exchange of experiences and information regarding study programs and curricula on teaching methodology and techniques applied in the learning process;
– Exchange of technical and scientific literature, primarily books, master's thesis and doctoral dissertations defended at both institutions;
– Cooperation with the professional services of both institutions;
– Cooperation of student organizations at both institutions;
– The achievement of other goals and tasks arising from the nature of the educational and scientific institutions;
All these mentioned activities will be shaped through the defining of the annual action plan which will include the current modules and fields for cooperation with the aim of directing responsibilities of each institution towards the implementation of planned projects and academic activities of mutual interest.
Remark: This link also provides information on the joint cooperation of our universities on the page of the prestigious Macedonian newspaper VEČER dated 18.8.2017.
International University Travnik
Bosnia and Herzegovina