. However, in order to stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina longer than three (3) months it is required to regulate .
Your registration must take place in first 60 days of your staying in Travnik and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Steps to get residence permit:
You must prepare next documents:
1 – Copy of your passport (copy of page with your picture and data, and with stamp of entry)
2 – contract/lease of your apartment
3 – Copy of landlords’ ID cart
Before going to the Office for Foreign Affairs you will need to do the verification of above mentioned at the
NOTE: Verification of documents in municipality is free of charge for students. For the verification, your landlord must acompany you.
Go to the to get first registration done and bring above verified documents. You will receive one document (First Registration Document).
General info: http://www.sps.gov.ba/index.php?lang=en
Before you go to that office again you will need the following documents:
– You have to fill request for the issurance of permanent resident permit,
– You need a photo (35x45mm, like for passport),
– 2 verified copies of your passport,
– Verified copy of the First Registration Document,
– Residence Permit Certification (given in the International Relations Office (IRO) at the Rectorate which states that you are exchange student at the International University of Travnik)
– Certificate about classes of Bosnian/Croatian/ Serbian that you follow as a part of Orientation program (given by IRO or lectures),
– Medical certificate (more info on that in direct E-mail and/or telephone contact with IUT .
– Verified contract for your accomodation,
– Proof of non-criminal record (you need to bring this document from your home country upon your arrival),
– Proof of payment of administration tax (100 BAM/KM = 51 €).